Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello Internet!

So, here I am again. I am the worst blogger, I'm going to go ahead and just stop apologizing because I will never have the time really or the energy to blog on a consistent basis. Oh wells!

I am officially the mom of a sweet little 7 week old, PERFECT, baby boy. Can I just say how crazy it is reading my last few posts and remembering how life used to be? Having a baby is hard. Worth it, soooo worth it, but really hard.

I always thought and learned in college that sleep was just another need that human beings have. We have the need to eat, drink, procreate, and sleep. Severe lack of sleep can actually be FATAL. Welp! That is all crap. I feel like I am living proof that you can live without sleep because that is exactly what I've been doing since our little Landon was born.

Our lives have been turned upside down. No more going to class, going to work, or watching our routine shows on Hulu. Now it's dirty diapers, spit up, crying, a few smiles, but mostly crying. Oh, and WORRYING. I have always been a worrier. Warning: having a child does not decrease the amount of time you worry about things, it exponentially multiplies it by one million.

No comments:

Post a Comment